Inside Our July/August 2020 Issue
Whether you are a regular reader or recently found us, we are glad you are here. We want to make sure that every sailor has some quality reading to enjoy during this time so we're giving our March/April, May/June, and July/August 2020 issues away for free. Enjoy!
July/August 2020 issue highlights:
- The Good Old Boat regatta is discovered by Wendy Mitman Clarke
- Fiona McGlynn connects with Ted Brewer and Ann Hoffner finds a kraken
- David Carey revisits the fear and lessons learned on a first sail
- DIY autopilot install by Patrick Davin
- Gregg Nestor reviews the Crealock 37 and Rob Mazza offers his design comparison
- The merits of a battered old boat are celebrated by Bob Brindle
- Plus: an ode to sailboat designers, a traveler car shackle rescue, and more!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!