Inside Our January/February 2023 Issue
- This first issue of 2023 has a Mast and Rigging theme with tips and stories to help keep your mast upright and inspire your own projects!
- Read a touching tribute to famous rigger, Brion Toss, and see how his shop—Brion Toss Yacht Rigging—is still thriving today under the capable hands of his former apprentice.
- Go for a test sail of a Hunter 33.5, and find out what makes this design great for near-shore and lake sailing.
- Take a family cruiser around the Chesapeake Bay with fair winds, fun stops, and fireworks to top it off.
- Learn the ins and outs of crafting your own Dyneema lifelines.
- Plus: Get rig inspecting tips, setup a simple cunningham, make your stern ladder more user friendly, and a whole lot more...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!