Inside Our September/October 2021 Issue
- Andy Cross reviews the C&C Redline 41 Mk I; Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- “Shanghaied” aboard a tourist schooner, Don Davies was handed the wheel. It was a voyage you won’t soon forget
- In the disaster-narrowly-averted category, Hall Wells describes his encounter with a bridge on the Piscataqua River
- Drew Frye shows us how to build a better bungee, maintain our vinyl windows, and make our old, dingy cordage look nearly new
- How many people can say they’ve built the same boat twice? Ed Zacko Read his re-fit story, “An Encore for Entr’acte”
- Got a leaky hatch? Fiona McGlynn walks us through the steps to re-bed one
- Plus much, much more . . .
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!