Posted by William Koehne | Mar 2, 2023 | Hull & Structure, Projects
Posted by Allen Penticoff | Jan 15, 2023 | Boat Reviews, Monohull, Reviews
Charley Morgan and the Fiberglass Factory
Posted by Daniel Spurr | Jan 12, 2023 | Sailing, Sailor Profile
Inside Our March/April 2023 Issue
- Spring commissioning always sneaks up faster than we think, and if projects Below the Waterline are on your list, we’ve got an informative and inspiring issue!
- Read two in-depth articles on painting your boat’s bottom using different approaches and products in Anatomy of a Bottom Job and An Ocean-Friendly Paint.
- Go along on a test sail of the Southern Cross 28, a small, handsome double-ender with offshore potential.
- Take a 600-mile trip on the Saint Lawrence that proves an enjoyable and enlightening test for a newly acquired Bayfield 25.
- Ride the emotional roller coaster of the boatyard journey that only life on the hard can provide.
- Plus: Build your own hot water shower setup, create more usable access aboard, follow along on a bow thruster install, and a whole lot more…
The Rigger’s Apprentice
How a mast overhaul marked the passing of an icon and a new chapter for a storied rigging loft....
The Lemonade Cruise, Part 1
by Tom Alley
When life gives long-held racing plans lemons, you make cruising lemonade. In late 2017, I decided...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Boat Insurance 101
Navigating turbulent insurance waters calls for planning, preparation, and patience. You’ve never...
C&C Redline 41 MkI
by Andy Cross
A Canadian Classic with a Racing Redigree As I walked down the dock at the Ludington Yacht Club, racers milled about, flags snapped in the breeze, and halyards clanged against masts in a chaotic tempo. Out on Lake Michigan, the...