Inside Our July/August 2022 Issue
- "The Beauty of Small Boats" is the theme for this issue and we have some captivating and practical articles in store for you
- Webb Chiles shares what compelled him to choose an 18-foot Drascombe Lugger yawl and a Moore 24 for circumnavigations
- Sail north up Puget Sound with Ferd Johns aboard his Sanibel 18 on the Salish 100 small boat cruise
- Learn about a clever little catamaran with cruising capabilities — the Hirondelle 23 by boat review editor Dan Spurr
- Good Old Boat contributor Ed Zacko finds trailer-sailing success aboard his Lyle Hess designed Nor'Sea 27
- If one Bristol Channel Cutter wasn't enough, Nica Waters explains how her and husband, Jeremy, came to own two
- Plus: How to find boat ramps near you, build a new pump handle for your head, convert your ice box to a fridge, and much more...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe for the best sailing stories, boat projects, maintenance how-tos, nautical poems, sailor of the month features and more!