2024 (#154) January/February
$6.00 – $10.00
Issue #154, January/February 2024
January/February 2024 Issue Highlights
- In this first issue of 2024, we feature an eclectic mix of DIY stories to inspire your own projects and keep your boat in shipshape condition
- Read an in-depth feature about Formosan termites, how they can be a destructive force aboard older boats, and what you can do to fend them off
- Go for a test sail of a slippery-hulled Beneteau First 375 and find out what makes this IOR-influenced hull form so popular with cruising and racing skippers alike
- Ride along with a cruising couple as they experience the unthinkable —a scary crew overboard situation that turns out OK in the end, but offers up some key takeaways
- Learn the ins and outs of using 3D printing to craft your own boat parts
- Weather a storm in the Florida Keys aboard a San Juan 21
- Plus: Rig a combination vang/preventer, keep your alternator cool, make a clever bilge pump to keep your boat dry, and a whole lot more.
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy