2023 (#149) March-April
$6.00 – $10.00
Issue #149, March/April 2023
March/April 2023 Issue Highlights
- Spring commissioning always sneaks up faster than we think, and if projects Below the Waterline are on your list, we’ve got an informative and inspiring issue!
- Read two in-depth articles on painting your boat’s bottom using different approaches and products in Anatomy of a Bottom Job and An Ocean-Friendly Paint.
- Go along on a test sail of the Southern Cross 28, a small, handsome double-ender with offshore potential.
- Take a 600-mile trip on the Saint Lawrence that proves an enjoyable and enlightening test for a newly acquired Bayfield 25.
- Ride the emotional roller coaster of the boatyard journey that only life on the hard can provide.
- Plus: Build your own hot water shower setup, create more usable access aboard, follow along on a bow thruster install, and a whole lot more…
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy