2023 (#150) May-June
$6.00 – $10.00
Issue #150, May/June 2023
May/June 2023 Issue Highlights
- Follow along as an industrious college student embarks on an extensive refit of a rare steel sloop, making it her dream boat for coastal cruising adventures.
- Find out why the old adage “Never Start a Voyage on a Friday” still rings true.
- Go for a test sail on a Canadian Sailcraft 30, and learn what makes this slippery-hulled performance cruiser by Tony Castro an enduring design.
- Grab a cup of coffee and take a late season sail through the Coast of Maine with a couple transitioning from passagemakers to cruisers.
- Remind yourself why the tried and true art of heaving-to remains one of sailors most potent seamanship tactics.
- Get the ins and outs of crafting a new Electrical Panel for your beloved boat.
- Plus: Make your own rope hooks, set up an onboard movie theater, craft a more traditional interior with a tongue and groove hack, and a whole lot more…
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy