2019 (#129) November-December
$6.00 – $8.00
Issue #129, November-December 2019
November-December 2019 Issue Highlights
- The joy of multihulls! Drew Frye offers his perspective
- Robin Urquhart replaces keel bolts, with a little luck and persistence
- DIY: Bert Vermeer tackles ceilings and Cliff Moore makes a dinghy bilge pump
- Range renewed with a day tank! Gino Del Guercio tells how
- Brandon Ford reviews the Cape George 38 and Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- Explore the mysteries of Portland Island with John Vigor as your guide
- Plus, sailing with a baby, a first sail, a long dead moment, and more!
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy