2019 (#128) September-October
$6.00 – $8.00
Issue #128, September-October 2019
September-October 2019 Issue Highlights
- Celestially to Bermuda! Joe Rosenfeld tentatively picks up the ancient art
- Terry Kotas replaces fixed portlights, with a little luck and persistence
- DIY: Drew Frye tackles companionway steps and John Langford makes a solar bimini
- A sailboat’s backbone! Dan Spurr talks hull-deck joints
- Robb Lovell reviews the Beneteau 345 and Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- Ride along with Susan Gateley as she cruises part of the New York State Canal System
- Plus, spreader angles, a refit, when life and sailing don’t mix, and much more!
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy