2023 (#148) January-February
$6.00 – $10.00
Issue #148, January/February 2023
January/February 2023 Issue Highlights
- This first issue of 2023 has a Mast and Rigging theme with tips and stories to help keep your mast upright and inspire your own projects!
- Read a touching tribute to famous rigger, Brion Toss, and see how his shop—Brion Toss Yacht Rigging—is still thriving today under the capable hands of his former apprentice.
- Go for a test sail of a Hunter 33.5, and find out what makes this design great for near-shore and lake sailing.
- Take a family cruiser around the Chesapeake Bay with fair winds, fun stops, and fireworks to top it off.
- Learn the ins and outs of crafting your own Dyneema lifelines.
- Plus: Get rig inspecting tips, setup a simple cunningham, make your stern ladder more user friendly, and a whole lot more…
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy