2020 (#132) May-June
$6.00 – $8.00
Issue #132, May-June 2020
May/June 2020 Issue Highlights
- An underway refit of a Pearson Ariel by Emily Greenberg
- Ed Zacko installs an inner forestay and Jamie Gifford weighs in on hi-tech line
- Thomas Misa reflects on the merits of sailing the Salish Sea and Great Lakes
- Composting toilets from A to Z, by Jim Shell and Jerry Thompson
- Allen Penticoff reviews the Watson 27 and Rob Mazza offers his design comparison
- A new mainsail transforms Jon Keller’s Tartan
- Plus: an hilarious oil change, frightened near Astoria, and exploring Lasqueti Island!
The download size of this file is approximately 15 MB.
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy