May/June 2019 Issue Highlights
- Robb Lovell is back with the final part of his PHRF series, this one on racing rules
- David Lynn talks ferrites and Drew Frye talks emergency steering
- DIY: Jim Donovan fixes boat stand corrosion and Cory Carpenter shares an easy protective sock solution for the headsail
- Branden Ford reviews the Columbia 43 and Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- Good Old Boat founder Karen Larson cruises Kentucky Lakes and Craig Moodie goes beyond Seal Rocks
- Plus a boatyard odyssey, and much more!
The download size of this file is approximately 37KB