March – April 2019 Issue Highlights
- Robb Lovell is back to help sailors get more from their boats, PHRF racing style
- David Lynn talks solar controllers and Drew Frye talks solar panels
- DIY: Jim Shell presents several clever methods for screening a portlight and Jordan Snyder shows how to make your boat do the ferry glide—it’s like magic
- Tom Wells reviews the Southerly 115 and Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- Last month Hugh Johnston taught us about flying headsail furlers—now he’s back to show how easy it is to deploy and trim them
- Plus ferrules 101, withdrawal, retreat, and much more!
The download size of this file is approximately 32KB