November – December 2017 Issue Highlights
- Dan Spurr and Dick Enersen tell us more about the two great sailboat designers we lost recently
- Spring lines for singlehanders? Dave Taylor shows us how
- Gregg Nestor reviews the Pearson 323 and Rob Mazza offers a design comparison
- DIY: Build a dinghy floor and see that making handrails is insanely simple
- You’ll want to join Ryan’s Club too after reading about Frank Falcone pushing his grandson away from the dock in a boat they built together
- Jerry Thompson confesses the consequences of his trailer wheel bearing maintenance shortcomings and repents with information every trailerboat sailor can use
- Paul and Arlie Clegg tame their un-stayed headsail with a snuffer they made themselves—got a bucket handy?
- Plus companionway doors, spring lines, a tiller-pilot tether, bottom paint stripping, and more!
The download size of this file is approximately 40KB