2017 (#112) Jan/Feb
$6.00 – $8.00
Issue #112, January/February 2017
January/February 2017 issue highlights
- Downeaster 38
- Hunter 20
- Spotlight on transom-hung rudder failures.
- Reclaim deck stowage space for the aft cabin stateroom
- Make a leecloth from old sail cloth
- Sew a handrail cover
- Replace the entire plumbing system
- Give your leaking teak decking the heave-ho.
- Living the dream means coping with the occasional nightmare
- Might good old boats be the next classics?,
- Reliving the memories.
- A creative fix for an irreplaceable piece of hardware
- Vacuum-packing eases cushion stuffing
- A no-spill oil filter change
- A very helpful “nut job.”
Click the following link for the Table of Contents Issue #112
This downloadable PDF (GOB112Jan17.pdf) is approximately 34.5 MB
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .25 in|
Downloadable PDF, Printed Copy