January 2016 issue highlights
- Ontario 32 review
- Bay Hen 21 review
- Bluenose refit
- Soundproofing 101
- The storm trysail
- Reach the out of reach
- Laminated wooden corners
- The Lazarus dinghy
- Automating a compass light
- An anchor light on auto
- Anchoring once and for all
- Weightless water
- The art and science of provisioning
- Bringing Wind Wanderer up to snuff
- Readers’ favorite boat pictures
- Barracuda’s last breakout
- Reflections: Slither me timbers!
- Simple solutions: Marking anchor chain
- Quick and Easys: A slick slot for sail slugs, Sport-Brella, and Disguising a speaker
- Product launchings
- The view from here: Hometown sailor or commuter sailor?
Download PDF file (GOB106Jan16.pdf): about 50 MB.